We have a few days left in the year. Use today and tomorrow to do some of the projects you wanted to do around the house over Christmas break. I want you to have fun this weekend without thinking about these projects. So use your timer and see what you can accomplish. I know Christmas break always looks so long and inviting, and then, suddenly, it’s time to start back to school. Do something fun today, too. Don’t be all work and no play. Use your fun activity as a reward for working on your project. Adults deserve rewards, too!
Start planning your New Year’s Eve celebration for your family. Even if your children are young, and everyone goes to bed well before midnight, you can still celebrate and have a “countdown” to the New Year. We like to have snacks and play games on New Year’s Eve.
Have a wonderful day!
Weekly Home Blessing Task: Declutter Paper/Magazines
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Play a game with your children
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- 15 minutes of loving movement
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour