Check your To Do list. Use your timer to complete the items on your list. Keep it short and make it fun! Don’t look at your list as drudgery. Look at it as a way to bless your family. If you are overloading yourself, then drop things that can wait until next week. Your main goals are to have the house picked up, the laundry caught up, the sink shiny, and your children happy. If you have too many things to do and are grumpy, you can change that. Start with letting go of your perfectionism. Just do the best you can do.
Have a great week-end and a very Merry Christmas!
Weekly Home Blessing: Take out the Trash, Sweep, and Mop
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Have a fun day!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Loving movement for 15 Minutes
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour