Today is anti-procrastination day. What are you putting off? Let’s tackle that today! I find that the thing I put off the longest can be done in minutes most of the time. It’s taking the first step to doing it that is the hardest step. Just do it. Then email me and tell me how it went, or post a note on my Facebook page. You will gain peace as you deal with getting things off you list that you have been putting off.
Zone Mission: Dining Room: Clear off the dining room table, dust it, and decorate it with your fall decorations.
Holiday Mission: Start your Thanksgiving Menu Plan
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
School: Is your paperwork caught up? Do you need to update lesson plans or attendance sheets?
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Errand day: Make your plan for grocery shopping and errands. Pack water bottles and snacks for everyone. Pack up your library books that need to be turned in.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour