This week we are in Zone 3 – The Master Bathroom and One Other Room. If you are like most of us, the shower walls do not get wiped down often. Today, let’s change that. Spray down your shower walls and tub and wipe them down. I wipe mine down daily with The FlyLady’s purple rag. Since I am doing it daily, I don’t need to use any chemicals to clean it. We have hard water and iron in our water, so the shower walls can get yucky quickly. I timed myself, and it took me less than two minutes to wipe down my shower walls, tub, swish the toilet, and wipe the sinks and counter.
Set your timer and do a quick room rescue in one other room for 15 minutes. You will be surprised at what you can accomplish in a short amount of time.
If you need more help with organizing your home and homeschool, you can download The FlyLady’s Homeschool Teacher and Homeschool Student Control Journals for free.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- Are you taking time to enjoy the fall weather as a part of your school day? Take some books outside and enjoy doing some school work outside today.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour