Welcome to Mission Monday! It’s time to start our Holiday Missions, so we can baby-step our way through the Holidays and not burn ourselves out doing too much at once. If you have not downloaded my Holiday Mission e-book yet, sign up for my newsletter to the right. It has helpful pages for you to do your menu planning, grocery lists, gift lists, and a daily calendar for November, December, and January. I will also put the daily tips in my newsletter and on the blog. The e-book will just help you see the whole picture and give you forms to use.
Holiday Mission – Sweep the Front Porch and Decorate for Fall; Print address labels for your Christmas cards. Remember to update addresses for friends or family who have moved.
Now let’s move on to our daily missions this week:
This week we are in Zone 5 – The Front Porch, Entry Way, and Dining Room.
Monday – Sweep the front porch and declutter anything you do not need on the porch
Tuesday – Detail clean your entry way
Wednesday – Clear the flat surfaces in your dining room and detail dust (Remember to clean the windows and blinds.)
Thursday – Declutter anything you do not need in the entry way and dining room.
Friday – Chec k your holiday china and serving pieces for damage and clean them if needed.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Quick Dust
- Purge Magazines or Paper Clutter
- Change Bedding
- Empty Trash
- Clean Windows/Mirrors
- Do you have some hands-on activities planned for the week? Look for a Thanksgiving Unit Study to work on this month.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Lay anything out that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour