Happy Friday! When you saw the word “fan” in the subject line, you might have thought of sports, but I am thinking of a different fan. Let’s dust our ceiling fan in the living room today. I use an ostrich feather duster, and the dust does not fall back on my head when I dust the ceiling fan. If it’s been a while since you dusted the ceiling fan, you can also use an attachment on your vacuum cleaner. I dust my ceiling fan once a moth, and it does not seem to be too messy to dust it with the feather duster. Look around your living room and see if there is any other areas that need a deeper dusting. Check your windows and mini blinds. Check around the ceiling and baseboards. Make your living room shine!
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Time for FUN FRIDAY!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Play a game with your children today.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: