How has your week been so far? We’ve had cooler temperatures this week, and we are enjoying fall. Our school year has been a lot of fun with our hands-on cooking adventures and country studies. Today, we used a recipe that had metric measurements, so we used some math skills to convert to American measurements. I had flash-backs to memorizing metric measures in my school days. I will do a wrap up post this week-end of our meals. We have enjoyed everything so far. Our country this week is Spain, and we even worked on our Spanish speaking skills. I love bringing different facets of learning into our unit studies.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Have you done some hands on learning with your children this week? Plan something for tomorrow! Make tomorrow a Fun Friday for school!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour