In your home and homeschool
Have you recovered from Thanksgiving and started your Christmas planning? Here are 12 things you can do to help you get ready for Christmas.
1) Declutter in your closet
2) Declutter toys with your children
3) Decorate one area at a time
4) Check you guest linens if you have company coming
5) Establish your Holiday budget
6) Do you shopping early
7) Wrap your presents when you get them
8) Mail your Christmas cards early
9) Make your Holiday menu
10) Check your pantry for ingredients and start buying them now
11) Make hair appointments
12) Declutter 5 minutes a day
These steps will help you get ready for the Holidays a little at a time. Spend 5 to 15 minutes on these missions. Some missions may only need one session. Other missions may require a daily session to complete them.
Write these in bulleted format and post it near you. When you are doing things around the house, you can check this list and work on one thing at a time.
Today’s Zone Mission is to detail vacuum the Living Room.
Your Home Blessing for today is to declutter paper and magazines.
My menu plan for Thursday is chicken and vegetables.
Have a great day!
Please like & share: