My boys have been eating a lot over the winter, and I can tell they are growing. Today I am going to spend 15 minutes pulling things from my closet that I did not wear, and I am going to ask the boys to do the same thing. My boys can put a pair of pants in the laundry, and by the time they put them on again, the pants are too short!
By thinning down what is in the closet, we will have more room to put laundry away. It will make it faster and easier, too. I put my laundry away daily when I hang it up. Once I got into this habit, I realized how fast it can be to put my clothes away.
Tell me where you have issues in dealing with clothes in your home?
Have a wonderful day!
Zone Mission: Declutter in your closet
Weekly Home Blessings of the Day: Quick Dust and Vacuum
Menu Plan for Tuesday: Tacos and Salad
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- Spend 15 minutes loving movement.
School: Ask your children what interests them. Pick up some library books on the topic.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour