If you didn’t finish decorating yesterday, let’s finish it today. If you haven’t started wrapping your presents yet, start that today. If you wrap a little at a time, it is not so tiring. Staging it out can help you in many ways. Be sure you update your gifts purchased list, if you find gifts to wrap that you did not write down. Put the receipts in an envelope and label it Christmas 2016. Hang on to these until you are sure nothing will need to be returned after Christmas.
Do you have any favorite Christmas traditions with your family? If not, think of some fun ideas, such as caroling, driving around to look at Christmas lights, making cookies, reading the parts of the Christmas story from the Bible, watching Christmas movies, or having a Christmas card signing party.
We are working on our Christmas plans a little at a time, so we have time to do these fun things and make memories with our families.
Have a great day!
Weekly Home Blessing Task: Wipe Windows and Mirrors
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Do a fun hands on science experiment today.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- 15 minutes of loving movement
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour