Happy Friday! Did you know that putting things away instead of piling them somewhere will make it easier to do your Home Blessings? Many times we put off our Home Blessings because it takes so long to get ready to do them. This is because we leave stuff all over the house. Our kids are often the biggest offenders, but the adults in the home can also leave things in various places. Today, I want you to spend 15 minutes going around the house putting things away. This is a reverse scavenger hunt. You find something and put it away. Then you find something else out of place and put it away. Set the timer. Turn on the music. Challenge your children to see who can put the most stuff away..
Weekly Home Blessing: Take out the trash, Sweep, and Mop.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Round up this week’s paper. File what needs to be file. Purge what needs to go away. Check your lesson plans for next week.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Loving movement for 15 Minutes
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour