On Wednesday, we do something we have been putting off. Today we are going to tackle that one thing we have been putting off. What I have found is that the thing I have been putting off only takes a few minutes to do. Set your timer and do that one thing. You will feel better!
You can piggy-back this with your Zone Mission today. Think of an area you have been neglecting in your home. Spend 15 minutes decluttering that area. Turn on some fun music and involve the kids! This is a quick mission. Don’t get hung up on perfectionism. If you don’t finish in this area today, you can always go back tomorrow for 15 more minutes.
Zone Mission: Declutter one area in your home for 15 minutes
Weekly Home Blessing Task: Windows and Mirrors (I use my FlyLady purple cloths for this and no chemicals.)
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- 15 minutes of loving movement.
School: Don’t forget to do the fun stuff in your school day. Get out the crafts!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour