How can decluttering your bathroom bring you peace? If you have been living in CHAOS for a long time, you will be making a journey to peace with each item that you let go. In your bathroom, you have lots of things stored. With the extra humidity, it effects products you keep in the bathroom. Spend 15 minutes today tossing old products in your bathroom. Check the drawers, cabinets, shelves. You can give yourself and your family a peaceful home, and you can start today by decluttering your bathroom.
Have a wonderful day!
Zone Mission: Declutter bathroom cabinet or drawer
Weekly Home Blessings of the Day: Quick Dust and Vacuum
Menu Plan for Tuesday: Pork Roast, vegetables, and salad
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- Spend 15 minutes loving movement.
School: The next time you are out doing errands, start looking at the political signs that are around and take note. In a few weeks, observe this again with your children. Make it a game and have them count signs on one street.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour