Today is our last day in the Living Room, so let’s move the furniture and clean under it. I am blessed that I have a son who particularly enjoys doing this for me. He will also go sofa diving and clean out between the cushions. I know that I am blessed by him. Please enlist help on moving your furniture around to clean under it. You might consider a different arrangement of your furniture while you are at it. My grandmother moved her living room furniture around regularly. We never quite knew where we would be sitting! Check your baseboards while you have the furniture out away from the wall. Use your feather duster to clean them. If you have fall throw pillows or flowers, go ahead and put them out. Make your living room a peaceful place for your family.
Enjoy your day!
Zone Mission: Clean under the living room furniture.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
School: Don’t forget to do the fun stuff in your school day. Get out the crafts!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour