Today’s mission is hopefully quick for you today. I want you to detail clean under your bed. It’s time to evict the dust bunnies. If you don’t keep much under your bed, this should be a quick task. It helps if you don’t keep a lot of stuff under your bed to make this fast and easy each month. Evicting the dust bunnies monthly will make your air quality better, and who doesn’t need that at night when they go to bed! Tell me how you did with the Zone Missions this week!
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Check around for homeschool groups if you do not belong to one.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour