In your home and homeschool
Today, let’s spend 15 minutes decluttering the flat surfaces in our bedrooms. This can mean that you are decluttering anything that is stacked or piled where it does not belong. Clean off that chair in the corner. Clear off your treadmill. Deal with the tops of dressers. Deal with the piles on your floor. Take a look around and get started. You only have to do this for 15 minutes. I know you can do it!
Zone Mission: Declutter the flat surfaces in your bedroom.
If you need more help with organizing your home and homeschool, you can download The FlyLady’s Homeschool Teacher and Homeschool Student Control Journals for free.
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
Menu Plan for Tuesday: Spaghetti (low carb version with spaghetti squash) and Salad
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
School: Pick a read aloud book to read as a family.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
Family Fun: Take your children for a walk.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: