Today I want you to get out your notepad and pencil. Take a walk through your home and pretend you are a real estate agent. Make a list of the things that you would change if you were selling your home. After you make the list, give each thing a number of how important it is to you to change those things. Mark ONE thing as the thing that would give you the most peace if you changed it. Now, set your timer for 15 minutes and work on that ONE thing. I love the zone missions for this week because we can focus on the things that we have been putting off and deal with them one step at a time. I am not asking you to tear apart a room or a closet. I am just asking you to do one thing to bring you peace in your home.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Look at back to school sales for needed school supplies.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour