In your home and homeschool
You started the week off by decuttering the flat surfaces in your living room. Today, we are going to end the week cleaning off the flat surfaces in the living room. I assigned this mission twice in a week because I know how easily things get piled on the flat surfaces in our living rooms. If we have more than ourselves in the house, it happens usually as soon as a surface is cleaned. So today clean off those flat surfaces one more time, and over the next week, be intentional about maintaining these surfaces. Remind people to put things away instead of dropping them on the first available flat surface. Use your decorations and pictures to keep nice things displayed on the flat surfaces. Keep up the great work!
Have a great week-end!
If you have any questions or tips, please email me. I enjoy hearing from my readers.
Zone Mission: Declutter the flat surfaces in your living room (If they look good, pick another area in the house with cluttered surfaces.)
Menu Mission: My menu plan for today is Rotisserie Chicken because it’s grocery shopping day. I will serve it with a salad and fresh veggies.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Sort through your school materials from this year if you haven’t already done that. Record information that needs to be recorded. If you have a high school student, add information to the high school transcript.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: