In your home and homeschool
If you have been reading my emails for a while and doing your regular missions each month, your living room should be fairly clean. So today, I want you to change your decor around. Maybe you have a picture you have been meaning to hang. Maybe you need to freshen up your plants. Maybe you need to switch out your silk flowers. I use silk flowers because I am terrible at keeping house plants alive. I can take care of my family, but I am not good at remembering to water plants. So I have silk flowers for decor. Maybe you need to freshen up your throw pillows. I am sure you can think of one thing to change with your living room decor. If you do change something, let me know when your husband notices!
Zone Mission – Change the decor in your living room
For more ideas on Stylish Living Room Themes Anyone Can Do, visit the Top Reveal site article for 20 different ideas.
Menu Plan for Thursday: Spaghetti for the boys; low-carb for the parents with chicken and salad.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Look at back to school sales for needed school supplies.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: