In your home and homeschool
Today’s mission is to clean under your bed. If you have been reading my posts very long, you have heard this before, but it bears repeating. Don’t store a lot of stuff under your bed. Sweep or vacuum under it monthly. This will keep the dust bunny colonies from forming and taking over under your bed. It will make the air in your bedroom better to breathe if you don’t have a lot of dust under your bed. I have a laminate floor in my bedroom, and it is so easy to keep clean. For years, we had carpet, and that caused my allergies and asthma to stay flared up. Set your timer and get busy! You can do this!
Have a great week-end!
If you have any questions or tips, please email me. I enjoy hearing from my readers.
Zone Mission: Clean under all the beds in your house. Assign each person to do his or her own bed.
Menu Mission: My menu plan for today is Rotisserie Chicken because it’s grocery shopping day. I will serve it with a salad and fresh veggies.
DOWNLOAD the PDF Calendar JULY 2016
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Sort through your school materials from this year if you haven’t already done that. Record information that needs to be recorded. If you have a high school student, add information to the high school transcript.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: