In your home and homeschool
You are probably wondering why I am asking you to declutter the flat surfaces in your bedroom since I asked you to do that yesterday. Well, I know many of you have more clutter on your flat surfaces to deal with, and I also want you to count the bedroom floor as a flat surface. Today, I want you to deal with anything that is piled in your room on a flat surface, whether that be on furniture or on the floor. Work toward not using your bedroom as a the catch all place. Make places to put the things you want to keep. Give away the things you do not need any longer. You can make your bedroom a sanctuary and bless yourself with a peaceful bedroom.
Zone Mission: Declutter the flat surfaces in your bedroom.
If you need more help with organizing your home and homeschool, you can download The FlyLady’s Homeschool Teacher and Homeschool Student Control Journals for free.
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
Menu Plan for Tuesday: Taco Tuesday with a side salad
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
School: Work on your lesson plans..
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
Family Fun: Take your children for a walk.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: