In your home and homeschool
Happy Friday! This is the last day to detail clean in our bedrooms. Let’s vacuum around the edges and get the baseboards cleaned off. Just spend 15 minutes or less doing this. If you keep at these short daily missions, you will work your way around your house a little bit at a time. You won’t be burned out from spring cleaning or fall cleaning. You will find that you enjoy working in these small missions and enjoy how your home looks.
Have a great week-end!
If you have any questions or tips, please email me. I enjoy hearing from my readers.
Zone Mission: Detail clean the edges of your bedroom.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Sort through your school materials from this year if you haven’t already done that. Record information that needs to be recorded. If you have a high school student, add information to the high school transcript.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: