In your home and homeschool
Today’s mission is hard for a lot of people. It’s hard to get rid of clothes. We hang onto our clothes even if they don’t fit. Today, I want you to open your closet and pull out as many things as you can that do not fit. Put them in the box of stuff to be donated, and then put that box in your vehicle. Donate these items as soon as you run errands again this week. Don’t go back to the box and rescue things. Let it go. If you have children, ask them to bring you any clothes that do not fit. Get rid of those as appropriate as well.
Zone Mission: Closet clean out.
If you need more help with organizing your home and homeschool, you can download The FlyLady’s Homeschool Teacher and Homeschool Student Control Journals for free.
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
School: Check out your local library to get details for the summer reading program.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
Family Fun: Take your children for a walk.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: