In your home and homeschool
Happy Memorial Day! This graphic is to remind all of us to be thankful for those who gave their lives in service for our country from the Revolutionary War until today. My family has a long history with military service. It is a blessing to have so many family members who have served our country. I know they are thankful for those who gave their lives for our freedoms. Take time today to share this with your children.
Even though it is a holiday, I have your Zone Missions for the week. If you want to double up on one day and take today off, that is fine. It’s more about your consistency from week to week with your Zone Cleaning. If you miss a day here and there, it is okay. When I travel to conferences, I don’t get all of my Zone Missions completed, but I try to do the ones that I can do.
Zone Missions: Living Room, Entryway, Front Porch, Dining Room
Monday – Declutter and Detail Dust the Living Room
Tuesday – Move Living RoomFurniture and Vacuum or Sweep
Wednesday – Sweep Front Porch
Thursday – Declutter the Entryway
Friday – Declutter the Dining Room
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
Weekly Home Blessing Hour:
Spread these out over the course of the week. Put a note on each day of the week with one or two of these per day.
- Quick Dust
- Purge Magazines or Paper Clutter
- Change Bedding
- Empty Trash
- Clean Windows/Mirrors
- Hopefully, you have finished school for year. If not, make plans to do that soon.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Family Fun: Have some outdoor time with your children today. Play. Do some nature journaling. The point is to add some movement to your day.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Lay anything out that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: