In your home and homeschool
What is under your bed? I keep very little under my bed. My flip flops that I wear to the bathroom are under my bed. There are two, small storage boxes under the bed. My husband has a pair of slippers under his side of the bed. That is it. Each month, I use my FlyLady Rubba Sweepa and pull out the dust bunnies and anything that we might have dropped under there. I have allergies, and it is helpful to keep our floor cleaned, and that goes for under the bed, too. It’s not a lot to do if I don’t use that space for storage. Our bedframe really doesn’t allow for much to go under it anyway. Today, I want you to pull out the stuff under your bed. You can email me with the funniest thing you find. Once you have everything out, sweep or vacuum and get rid of those dust bunnies. Have your kids do the same thing in their rooms. They probably have way more stuff under their beds than you have.
Have a great week-end!
If you have any questions or tips, please email me. I enjoy hearing from my readers.
Zone Mission: Clean out under your bed
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Schedule a field trip or end of school year picnic.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: