In your home and homeschool
Hello! How was your weekend? We had a lovely weekend celebrating the 75th anniversary of our church. This week we are going to detail clean in our bedrooms for 15 minutes each day. When you are working in your bedroom, you can give similar activities to your children for them to do in their rooms. By working a little bit each month, you will be able to maintain your bedroom without spend hours on it once in a while. Declutter shoes and clothes. Get rid of things that are piled on your flat surfaces or on the chair in your room. Little steps done consistently will help you have peace in your home.
Zone Missions: Master Bedroom (Kids’ Rooms)
Monday – Declutter Flat Surfaces & Dust
Tuesday – Declutter Closet
Wednesday – Declutter Dresser Drawers
Thursday – Declutter Shoes
Friday – Clean Under the Bed
I will be speaking at the North Carolinians for Home Education in a few weeks.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
Weekly Home Blessing Hour:
Spread these out over the course of the week. Put a note on each day of the week with one or two of these per day.
- Quick Dust
- Purge Magazines or Paper Clutter
- Change Bedding
- Empty Trash
- Clean Windows/Mirrors
- Plan one fun activity for this week.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Family Fun: Have some outdoor time with your children today. Play. Do some nature journaling. The point is to add some movement to your day.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Lay anything out that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: