In your home and homeschool
Happy Friday! It’s the last day in Zone 5 – The Living Room. Let’s work on the decorations in the Living Room today. You can easily change the look of your living room by switching out your throw pillows or by putting new covers on your current throw pillows. You can also “lighten” the feel of the room by putting away the heavy, winter throw blanket and replacing it with a lighter spring throw. Look at the flowers and pictures you have on display in the living room. Can you switch anything else around to make a change in the room?
Have a great week-end!
If you have any questions or tips, please email me. I enjoy hearing from my readers.
Zone Mission: Decorate in the living room – change the throw pillows and blanket.
This is my second day at the Teach Them Diligently Conference in Atlanta. If you are in the area, join us!
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Schedule a field trip or end of school year picnic.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: