In your home and homeschool
This is our last day in Zone 4. I hope you have enjoyed making your bedroom a place of peace and rest this week. Today we are going to clean under the bed. We do this every month, so hopefully, this is an easy task for you. If not, work at it each month, and it will get easier as you keep clutter out from under your bed. Ask your children to clean out under their beds, too. Kids have all kinds of things that end up under their beds, so make sure they have a trash can handy.
Have a great week-end!
If you have any questions or tips, please email me. I enjoy hearing from my readers.
Zone Mission: Clean under the bed.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Schedule a field trip for this winter. If you can’t think of one, do some research. See what’s going on close to you.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: