In your home and homeschool
Today, we are going to tackle the shoe collection in the Master Bedroom. This is a 15-minute declutter project, and you need to have a box handy for shoes to give away. You also need to have a box handy for shoes that need to be thrown out. You can also work with your children to declutter the shoes in their closet. The goal is to not have an overflowing collection of shoes in your closet. We all organize and store our shoes differently, so decide on how you want to store your shoes. Then, make your shoe collection fit within the parameters of that system.
Zone Mission – Declutter shoes
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Look at your bookshelves. Do you need to do some reorganizing or purging?
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: