Take a look at your living room window. Do you need to wash the curtains or windows? If it’s been a while, pull down your curtains and put them in the wash. While they are in the wash, you can clean your windows on the inside and outside. This might take a little longer than our usual 15 minutes, but you can stage it out in a couple of 15 minute sessions today. The spring is my favorite time of the year to clean the windows and open up the house after the winter.
Zone Mission – Wash your living room curtains and living room windows
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Look at your bookshelves. Do you need to do some reorganizing or purging?
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour