In your home and homeschool
This week we will work in two zones. We will finish out the month of March detail cleaning and decorating our living rooms. On Friday, we will work in Zone 1 and make our entryway inviting to guests and our family. We want our homes to have peace and be welcoming to all who come in the door. That is not just for visitors, but our family members who live in the home are blessed when we take the time to detail clean and decorate. It’s spring now, and it is time to switch out our winter decorations and put out some spring flowers and decorations.
If you have not filed your taxes, start collecting information this week and set your appointment to get your taxes filled out. April 15 will be here before you know it.
Here are your Zone Missions for the week for
this week’s zone: Zone 5 & Zone 1 – Living Room, Front Porch, Entryway, and Dining Room
Monday – Declutter flat surfaces in Living Room
Tuesday – Detail dust from ceiling to baseboards
Wednesday – Vacuum under furniture
Thursday – Wash living room curtains and blinds and decorate
Friday – Declutter the entryway into your home
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
Weekly Home Blessing Hour:
Spread these out over the course of the week. Put a note on each day of the week with one or two of these per day.
- Quick Dust
- Purge Magazines or Paper Clutter
- Change Bedding
- Empty Trash
- Clean Windows/Mirrors
- Plan one fun activity for this week.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Family Fun: Have some outdoor time with your children today. Play. Do some nature journaling. The point is to add some movement to your day.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Lay anything out that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: