In your home and homeschool
Today we are going to detail clean the fixtures in the bathroom, and we will also wipe down the baseboards and any other areas that need wiping down. We are only going to be detail cleaning for 15 minutes, so be sure to have your timer handy. I love that I can spend 15 minutes each afternoon detail cleaning, and I don’t have to have big spring cleaning sessions every year. If there is an area that I think needs attention before its zone of the week comes around, I will set my timer for 15 minutes and clean it, too. I do know that messes happen and clutter ends up on flat surfaces regularly. If you add in our homeschooling stuff and being home all day, we do have areas that need daily attention.
Zone Mission – Wipe down the fixtures in your bathroom and the baseboards
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Look at your bookshelves. Do you need to do some reorganizing or purging?
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: