In your home and homeschool
How has your week in the Living Room been going? If you completed all of your missions, I want you to do something decorative in the living room. Even if you haven’t completed all of your missions, do something decorative. This is the time of year when we don’t do a lot of holiday decorating, and adding a little splash of color in the living room can brighten things up. Take a look around you and think about things you might want to change in your living room and make a plan. You might want to freshen up the paint or change the flooring. You might want to change the type of light bulbs that you have and change the lighting in the living room. You might want to change out your curtains. You might want to change pictures or artwork. Have fun with this!
If you have any questions or tips, please email me. I enjoy hearing from my readers.
Zone Mission: Zone 5 – The Living Room – Decorate
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Schedule a field trip for this winter. If you can’t think of one, do some research. See what’s going on close to you.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: