in Your Home and Homeschool
Games in the Yard
Homemade Pizza and Movie Night
I like to pick rewards that have some level of activity in them, since that is something we all enjoy.
My daughter enjoyed rewards such as horseback riding, art lessons, anything glittery and artsy, and the list can go on from there.
The main thing is that I pick things that they really enjoy because that gives them incentive to do their school work and tasks around the house with a good attitude. Most of our rewards happen toward the end of the week on Thursday or Friday. Sometimes, we pick activities for Saturday, so my husband can participate. It’s a family reward in many ways. Children will remember these family moments. They are the times that you are tying heart-strings. They are the memories they will carry with them.
Holiday Mission: Add food items to your grocery list. Decorate any areas that you have missed so far. Watch a family Christmas movie. Don’t forget to have a date night this weekend!
Zone Mission: Clean your microwave (or other kitchen appliance)
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Time for FUN FRIDAY!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour