Have you thought of ways you can do something for others this month? Check around your town for places that are needing food or clothing donations this year. Our local food pantry has a large donation drive in November because they usually have more requests for help in November and December. See what they need. Pray about how you can help. A local restaurant is holding a coat drive for children. See if you have one in your area. You need to do something with your children’s outgrown coats anyway. Why not donate them to a child who needs a coat. Call your local soup kitchen and see if they need more volunteers. There are lots of ways you can give back to your community and teach your children how to give back, too.
Holiday Mission: Add items to your shopping list as you are cleaning out your pantry.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Have you done some hands on learning with your children this week? Plan something for tomorrow! Make tomorrow a Fun Friday for school!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour