Have you ever lost something down in the sofa or in a chair? Today, let’s pull the cushions and clean out the things that have fallen down between the cushions. As a mom with 4 boys in the house, it is always interesting to see what they find down in the cushions. While you have the cushions off, vacuum down in the furniture and fluff the cushions and pillows when you put them back. If you have some fall throw pillows, put them out, too. Just changing a few things in your living room can make a big difference in the look of your room.
Today is anti-procrastination day. What are you putting off? Don’t put it off any more.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
School: Is your paperwork caught up? Do you need to update lesson plans or attendance sheets?
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Errand day: Make your plan for grocery shopping and errands. Pack water bottles and snacks for everyone. Pack up your library books that need to be turned in.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour