Here’s an overview for your daily missions this week:
This week we are in Zone 4 – The Master Bedroom. You can adapt these missions for your children to bless their rooms.
Monday – Clear a Hot Spot in your bedroom or spend 15 minutes putting away stuff from your Stash and Dash
Tuesday – Clear your dresser top and dust it. Only put back things that being you joy.
Wednesday – Clear off your nightstand and dust. Put back the things that bring you peace and restful thoughts. A decluttered nightstand will help you sleep better.
Thursday – Detail dust the rest of your bedroom. Make your bed look pretty. If you have a warmer comforter or quilt, it’s time to get it out for the cooler temps.
Friday – Declutter in your closet for 15 minutes. Bless someone else with clothes that don’t fit or make you feel good about yourself when you wear them. Declutter your shoes. ***For your children at home, have them bring you anything that does not fit and make a list of new sizes that you need to buy. With temperatures cooling off, they will need warm clothes and shoes.***
Holiday Missions will be starting soon. I am going to give you daily tips throughout the Holidays to help you get ready for celebrating and for cleaning up afterwards.
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Quick Dust
- Purge Magazines or Paper Clutter
- Change Bedding
- Empty Trash
- Clean Windows/Mirrors
- Do you have some hands-on activities planned for the week? We will be studying Spain this week, so I have some activities planned and a menu planned.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Lay anything out that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour