Is record keeping your least favorite part of homeschooling? How are you doing with lesson plans? I have found a great online resource for helping me keep track of lessons, grades, and attendance with Homeschool Manager. They can help you simplify your paperwork and keep everything organized for you. Your children can also look at the lesson plans you have set up. If you aren’t great at planning ahead, you can also use Homeschool Manager to keep track of your daily activities.
They are offering a 30-day free trial of their program. Check it out for the next 30 days and let me know what you think about it.
The boys and I enjoyed our field trip to the mountains today. We hiked and enjoyed a lot of time outside. It is wonderful when our classroom is outdoors.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Time for FUN FRIDAY!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour