Today, I want you to spend 15 minutes decluttering clothes from your closet. For most women, the closet is a hot spot in and of itself. You have more than one season of clothes. You have multiple sizes of clothes —
- Your goal clothes for you are skinny again
- Your clothes that are too big
- Your clothes that fit but you don’t really like them
Then you have a few outfits that you really like that make you feel good when you wear them. So why are you hanging on to the rest of the clothes that don’t fit or don’t make you feel pretty?
I watched a video today that really spoke to me about my closet. I am going to purpose to thin down the amount of clothes in my closet AND in my storage area for off-season clothes. I want you to take a few minutes to watch it, too.
Your assignment is to get rid of at least three things in your closet that do not fit. If you can get rid of more than that, then do it. Just set your timer and have a box or bag handy to toss things into. I just donated a big black trash bag full of clothes to the Goodwill. I even donated old pocketbooks and a pair of boots.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- This week we have been learning about Israel. We have enjoyed some great food such as beef ribs and beef brisket. We also made couscous and a dish with carrots and sweet potatoes. It has been interesting to learn about their climate and economics.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Zone Focus: Master Bedroom – Declutter clothes from your closet. You can also ask your children to bring you anything that does not fit anymore or that they do not like.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour