In your home and homeschool
Wednesday is a busy day with routines and errands. Just do your morning routine quickly.
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Review your list for school supplies today. Many stores have already started back-to-school sales. Don’t just buy things because they are on sale. Buy what you need.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Zone Focus: Do a quick 15 minute drawer rescue in your bedroom. Have your children do the same. Put the donate box in your car to drop off while you are out doing errands.
- Errand day: Make your plan for grocery shopping and errands. Pack water bottles and snacks for everyone. Pack up your library books that need to be turned in.
Family Fun: Plan a fun activity while you are out. Stop for ice cream or slushies.
When you get home from doing errands, have everyone work together to unload and put away everything.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
I post a new post each morning during the week at www.TamiFox.net.