Week 5 – June 29 – July 3
Monday – Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment. Remember that our Monday schedule is a little more involved than the rest of the week. You can spread the Weekly Home Blessing Hour out over the course of the week, if you like.
- Morning Routine
- Make Your Bed
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
Weekly Home Blessing Hour:
- Wash Bedding
- Sweep and Mop
- Purge Magazines
- Empty Trash
- Windows and Mirrors
- Look at your overall school schedule and divide the work up monthly and weekly.
- Get your weeks of school picked out.
- Remember to schedule some breaks.
- If you start early in August, you will be able to have a longer Christmas break and end school at the end of May.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Zone Focus: Spend 15 minutes detail cleaning your Entry
Family Fun: Go to the Library this afternoon to pick out new books.
We are going to work on our Before Bed Routine this month. This is the most important routine of the day. It gets you ready for the next day. This will help you start your day off on the right foot. You will start this routine right after dinner each night.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Decide on a place in your house where you can put things for the next day. The FlyLady calls this your Launch Pad. It is usually close to your main entry of the house. You are going to use this every night.
- Shine Your Sink (Are you enjoying having a Shiny Sink every morning when you get up?)
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour