Start each day with a happy heart and choose to be joyful no matter what happens.
Thursday – Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School assignment
- Make your bed when you get up.
- Brush your teeth and get dressed to the shoes.
- Swish and swipe.
- Fill your water bottle.
- Have a 2 minute Hot Spot Fire Drill.
- Start a load of laundry.
- Pamper yourself for 15 minutes.
- Put away books and check on your orders.
- Read your homeschool encouragement book.
- Purge another drawer in your child’s room for 15 minutes. Be sure to include them. The goal is to go through their drawers and closet before you start school. This will also give you time to make a list of items you might need to buy. I am always surprised at the end of the summer when I see how much the boys have grown.
Family Fun: Pick a water activity to do at home or go on a nature walk. Don’t forget to take your nature journals.