How are you doing today? You are almost at the end of the week. Are your habits turning into little routines? I am working on my routines right alongside of you this summer. I am doing the things I am writing about each day. Please comment and post questions!
Thursday – Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make your bed when you get up.
- Brush your teeth and get dressed to the shoes.
- Swish and swipe.
- Fill your water bottle.
- Have a 2 minute Hot Spot Fire Drill.
- Start a load of laundry.
- Pamper yourself for 15 minutes.
- Move the laundry to the dryer. Make sure you set the timer, so you can fold or hang it. The final step is to put it away. Try to get this load done before lunch time. On a good day, I can get two loads completely done by lunch time.
- Start another load of laundry if you need to.
- Set up an action file for school. You will need this once school gets underway.
- Read a homeschool encouragement book.
- Fold and hang up clothes and put them away before the fun activity.
- Pick a fun activity to do at home today.
If you are struggling with planning meals, I have a few suggestions. The first one is easy. Keep a log of your meals for the rest of the month. Then you can start a menu rotation in July.
Check out Leanne Ely’s Saving Dinner site. I love her cookbooks and ideas to help YOU Save Dinner for your family. I have read her new book, Part-time Paleo, and I have read her Low-Carb cookbook. Both of these have been great resources for me.
Have a wonderful day!