What is one thing we procrastinate doing the most? Pampering ourselves.
Today I want you to do something to pamper yourself. Do something that you enjoy that relaxes you. It can be anything. I will give you a list of suggestions, but I want you to pick something that you really enjoy.
- Soak in a warm bath
- Enjoy a warm drink with a favorite book
- Paint your nails
- Give yourself a facial
- Soak your feet in epsom salts and warm water
- Do a sugar scrub on your hands (olive oil mixed with sugar crystals)
- Fix your hair and make up
Have a great day!
Weekly Home Blessing Task: Wipe Windows and Mirrors
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Do a fun hands on science experiment today.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- 15 minutes of loving movement
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour