While you are looking in the closets, check shoes, too. My sons seem to outgrow shoes more than once a season, and I can always find a pair of shoes in the back of the closet that no longer fits. So take a few minutes to declutter some shoes!
Have a wonderful day!
Zone Mission: Declutter seasonal clothes and shoes that do not fit
Weekly Home Blessings of the Day: Quick Dust and Vacuum
Menu Plan for Tuesday: Taco Tuesday, beans, and salad
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- Spend 15 minutes loving movement.
School: Practice handwriting skills with a Gratitude Journal or writing Thank you notes
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour