In your home and homeschool
Yesterday, I shared my schedule with you, and I had requests for the boys’ schedules. This is our 17th year of homeschooling. I have a 12th grader, 10th grader, 8th grader, and 5th grader. It’s going to be a busy year!
9:00 am – Boys get up; they do their morning routine. (Make bed, eat breakfast, brush teeth, get dressed)
10:00 am – House Blessings as a team and start laundry
10:30 am – Start school (Bible, History, Science, Math, Language Arts)
1:00 pm – Lunch
1:30 pm – Boys either finish school if it’s not done or have free time to play or read.
3:00 pm – Boys help with dinner prep and cooking.
4:30 pm – Dinner with the Family, and everyone works together for clean up.
5:00 pm – The son who is a senior has time with me to review his school work.
5:30 pm – Everyone puts away clean clothes from the day. We generally do two loads per day.
6:00 pm – Evening play time and devotions with Dad
8:00 pm – Family time and winding down for bed time
10:00 pm – Bedtime
Enjoy your day!
Zone Mission: Declutter in the Dining Room
Menu Plan for Wednesday: BBQ and Beans
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
School: Work on your lesson plans and pick the start date of your school, if you have not done that already.
Errand Day: Do your errands and grocery shopping this afternoon.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
Family Fun: Take your children for a walk.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: