Now let’s move on to our daily missions this week:
This week we are in Zone 5 – The Living Room.
Monday – Clear the Hot Spots in your living room, and then do a detail dusting in the living room of the flat surfaces.
Tuesday – Move furniture and clean under it. Don’t overdo it. Ask for help if you need it. If no one is around, vacuum or sweep under the furniture as best as you can.
Wednesday – Clean out the sofa and chairs. Pull off the cushions and vacuum.
Thursday – Declutter any extra things you have sitting around in the living room that does not belong. Put out some fall decorations if you have not that already.
Friday – Detail dust anything you did not dust on Monday. Look at the fan, ceiling, baseboards, etc. If you haven’t cleaned the windows and blinds in a while. Do that, too.
Holiday Missions start next week! I already bought my Christmas cards, so I can address them in November. Subscribe to my newsletter to get the new Holiday Mission Journal. See the link over to the right of this post.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Quick Dust
- Purge Magazines or Paper Clutter
- Change Bedding
- Empty Trash
- Clean Windows/Mirrors
- Do you have some hands-on activities planned for the week? We will be studying Ireland this week, so I have some activities planned and a menu planned.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Lay anything out that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour