This thought has probably been in your mind. Today’s mission is to declutter a bathroom drawer or cabinet. You wonder how in the world decluttering one drawer is going to help you with all you have going on in your day.
By decluttering a bathroom drawer, you are making a step forward in organizing your home. Small steps like this will add up over time.
Once you throw the trash and expired products from your drawer, you will have more storage space in your bathroom. My swish and swipe every morning goes faster because I do not keep my stuff on the counter. I keep it in the drawers and cabinet.
You know when you are running out of toothpaste and floss if you keep your bathroom drawers decluttered.
Next month, you won’t have much to declutter in the drawer you did this month, so you can move on to another area in the bathroom. Once you go through all of the drawers and cabinets, you will circle back and start again. You will be surprised at how you will find something each month to toss.
As you develop the habit of decluttering monthly, you will maintain areas that you have decluttered. Your home will be free of chaos. You just have to be consistent and intentional each day to follow along with the Zone Mission.
Remember, it is just for a few minutes each day.
Please email me if you have questions.
Zone Mission: Declutter 1 Bathroom Drawer or Cabinet
Weekly Home Blessings of the Day: Quick Dust and Vacuum
Menu Plan for Tuesday: Taco Tuesday and a side salad
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- Spend 15 minutes loving movement.
School: Consider a fun topic to study
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour